Postdoc in Computational Biology
CDD · Postdoc · 24 mois Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles University College Dublin · Belfield (Irlande)
Date de prise de poste : 18 novembre 2022
cancer systems biology networks machine learning
The UCD Cancer Data lab are currently looking to recruit computational biology postdocs. We are a supportive and collaborative interdisciplinary research group based in the Conway Institute in University College Dublin. We are broadly interested in understanding how mutations in cancer alter molecular interaction networks and in identifying ways to target these alterations therapeutically. We have a particular interest in identifying genetic interactions in cancer and understanding how they influence tumour genome evolution. You can read more about areas of specific research interest here.
The ideal candidate for these roles will have good programming and analytics skills and prior experience in the use of data-integration approaches to understand biology. Prior experience of cancer biology or genetic interactions is a plus, but certainly not a prerequisite for the roles.
If you are interested in applying, please send a CV and brief letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Selected relevant publications
- Paralog dispensability shapes homozygous deletion patterns in tumor genomes. De Kegel and Ryan, bioRxiv 2022
- Experimental reproducibility limits the correlation between mRNA and protein abundances in tumour proteomic profiles. Upadhya and Ryan, Cell Reports Methods 2022
- Comprehensive prediction of robust synthetic lethality between paralog pairs in cancer cell lines. De Kegel et al, Cell Systems 2021
- Integrative analysis of large-scale loss-of-function screens identifies robust cancer-associated genetic interactions. Lord et al, eLife 2020
- Synthetic lethality and cancer – penetrance as the major barrier. Ryan et al Trends in Cancer. 2018
- CancerGD: a resource for identifying and interpreting genetic dependencies in cancer. Bridgett et al, Cell Systems 2017
Procédure : Go to https://cancerdata.ucd.ie/vacancies/ for application details
Date limite : None
Offre publiée le 18 novembre 2022, affichage jusqu'au 22 décembre 2022