Postdoc – Biomedical image analysis in the context of neurodegenerative disorders (M/F)
CDD-OD · Postdoc · 18 mois (renouvelable) Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles Institut de Recherches Servier · CROISSY-SUR-SEINE (France) selon profil
Date de prise de poste : 1 janvier 2023
SERVIER IdRS Bioinformatique image analysis
Servier is a global pharmaceutical group employing 22,500 people worldwide. Servier is an independent group, governed by a non-profit foundation and invests over 20% of its brand-name revenue in Research and Development every year. Committed to accelerate therapeutic innovation to serve patients, the Servier Group focuses on cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, oncology, neuropsychiatric and venous diseases. To promote access to healthcare for all, the Group also offers a range of quality generic drugs covering most pathologies. In 2020, the Servier Group achieved a revenue of €4.7 billion in 150 countries.
The goal of this post-doc is to analyse different types of data from a cohort of patients suffering from a rare movement disorder. In particular, she/he will have to process brain MRI images and to perform statistical methods to the data, including Machine Learning algorithms. This work should help to better characterize and predict the progression of this rare disease.
In the computational medicine team within the Translational Medicine division, the post-doc will be involved in the processing and analysis of data from a cohort of patients suffering from a rare movement disorder. This work is part of a partnership between Servier and academic centres that work on this pathology. It has for goal to better characterize and predict disease progression through disease modelling. This work will also contribute to the design of Servier’s clinical trials with the goal to perform patient stratification and to find prognostic biomarkers.
The post-doc will work closely with people from different departments at Servier: quantitative pharmacology, clinical biomarker development, clinical development and biostatistics. She/he will also work with researchers and clinicians involved in the collaboration that are specialists of the disease. She/he should bring her/his expertise in biomedical imaging processing to the project to facilitate treatment and analysis of brain MRIs.
- Develop advanced models and innovative AI tools for brain MRI data processing.
- Develop Machine Learning methods for medical image analysis in order to identify progression biomarkers related to patient’s disease.
- Perform quantitative correlations of MRI metrics with clinical or biofluid data assessments.
- Present her/his work in team working groups.
- PhD in computer sciences, physics and engineering or related fields.
- Prior experience in developing algorithms for brain MRI images pre-processing is essential (illumination correction, denoising, registration, segmentation, …).
- Hands-on experience in machine learning and visualization techniques applied to image analysis is mandatory.
- Solid programming experience in one or more general purpose programming language: python, R.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills is required.
- A prior experience in MRI image acquisition will be appreciated.
- Knowledge in brain physiopathology or in neurological disorders will also be strongly valued.
- Ability to work independently and with multidisciplinary teams with strong collaborative skills.
- A previous experience working on cloud (such as AWS, GCP, …) will be appreciated.
- Good level of scientific English (oral, written).
- Ideally, you just finished your PhD or your first postdoc with experience in MRI images processing
Please note that starting april 2023, this position will be based in Saclay
If you wish to apply, please send us your curriculum vitae at: Shinedocs@servier.com with the reference SCIDIR 326
Procédure : If you wish to apply, please send us your curriculum vitae at: Shinedocs@servier.com with the reference SCIDIR 326
Date limite : None
Offre publiée le 24 novembre 2022, affichage jusqu'au 23 janvier 2023