Bioinformatician / Computational Biologist
CDD · Ingénieur autre · 12 mois (renouvelable) Bac+5 / Master Centre de génétique médicale de Marseille / Marseille Medical Genetics · Marseille (France)
Networks, Systems Biology, Multiomics, Multimodal, Data integration, Rare diseases, Genetics
The Systems Biomedicine group led by Anaïs Baudot in the Marseille Medical Genetics Unit (MMG, Inserm – Aix*Marseille University), has an opening for a bioinformatician/computational biologist. The main goals of our team are to develop computational approaches to better understand human diseases.
The successful applicant will be involved in developing bioinformatics tools and software based on graph theory, dimensionality reduction, and machine learning. The project will focus specifically on rare diseases and allow the analysis of a wide range of -omics data.
- Master and/or Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Sciences, or related fields
- Experience in manipulation and analysis of -omics data
- Experience in programming (R, Python, bash...), knowledge of the Linux environment
- Experience in the development of bioinformatics workflows and packages
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a multidisciplinary environment on multiple projects and in collaboration
- Good communication and reporting skills
Procédure : Applications can be sent directly to “anais.baudot – at – univ-amu.fr”. Please make sure your application includes a cover letter and CV, and the contact information of 2 references. The review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Date limite : 15 janvier 2023
Offre publiée le 5 décembre 2022, affichage jusqu'au 15 janvier 2023