CDI · Autre Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles Alentis Development SAS · Strasbourg (France) commensurate with experience
Date de prise de poste : 1 juin 2023
OMICs single cell spatial machine learning R python junior position collaborative
Reporting to: Director Translational Data Science
Who we are:
Alentis Therapeutics is developing breakthrough treatments for fibrotic and rare diseases and associated cancers. The company’s lead candidates are monoclonal antibodies that are highly selective for exposed and non-junctional Claudin-1 (CLDN1). Non-junctional CLDN1 is a previously unexploited target with a unique mechanism of action that plays a key role in the pathology of kidney, lung and liver fibrosis, as well as solid tumors.
Alentis` lead therapeutic program, ALE.F02, has finished recruitment into a Ph1a study in healthy volunteers and is currently being developed for the treatment of advanced fibrotic diseases. ALE.C04 will enter clinical studies in oncology in 2023.
For our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Junior Bioinformatician (100%) reporting to the Director of Translational Data Science.
The Junior Bioinformatician will contribute to:
- Convert complex multi-omics datasets into meaningful biological and clinical outcomes.
- Implement, customize, and develop omics data analysis pipelines applied, but not limited to, bulk transcriptomic and proteomic, single cell transcriptomic, spatial multi-omics and data integration.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our team of scientists to support the discovery and development of new therapeutic targets and biomarkers.
- Develop and implement data analysis pipelines using R and Python.
- Analyze and interpret OMICs data using bioinformatics tools and techniques.
- Perform quality control and data normalization.
- Generate visualizations and reports to communicate results.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in bioinformatics and data analysis.
- PhD in bioinformatics with experience working with omics datasets.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting OMICs data using bioinformatics tools and methods.
- Proficiency in programming languages R and Python.
- Experience with data visualization tools and software.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Interact with stakeholders with different backgrounds. Proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as well as autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
Work location: Home Based France (with weekly meetings in Paris and occasional visits to Alentis Therapeutics, Basel – CH)
Contract: French contract with Alentis Strasbourg office
Requirement: First full-time contract after PhD recently obtained in Europe.
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a highly motivated and skilled bioinformatician looking to join a dynamic and innovative team, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Procédure : Please submit your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date limite : 15 juin 2023
Offre publiée le 10 mai 2023, affichage jusqu'au 15 juin 2023