Field Applications Specialist - Genomic
CDI · Autres Bac+3 / Licence SeqOne Genomics · Montpellier (France) 45K€
Date de prise de poste : 1 janvier 2024
NGS, FAS, Genomic, SaaS, Bioinformatic
SeqOne Genomics is a bioinformatic company based in Montpellier, south of France. The company is developing state-of-the-art genomic analysis tools for clinical applications in the fields of cancer and rare disease. Our goal is to make genetic testing easier and more accessible to accelerate the adoption of personalized medicine.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Customer Success team as a Field Applications Specialist (FAS) to support our expansion in Europe. This role will suit someone with a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Preferably the FAS should be based in Paris area. Frequent travels are expected in Germany and Eastern Europe.
As a Field Application Specialist (FAS), you will be working closely with the sales team, distributors, and customer support team, to provide technical expertise and representation of SeqOne Genomics products.
● Provide technical training to the sales teams and distributors
● Support the sales teams and distributors during all the sales cycle
● Perform demo and training of SeqOne Genomic platform
● Manage onboardings process on SeqOne Genomic platform
● Record relevant information from our customers and prospects into our CRM
● Report feature request and improvement to the product team
● Monitor the competition
● Travel is required as part of the role (mainly Eastern Europe), up to 50%.
Experience and skills
· Minimum B.Sc. level training in biology, genetics or genomic
· A solid knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
· Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction
· German, English and French speaker
· Willing to travel
Good to have:
· Experience in communicating with clients
· Experience in the field of in vitro diagnostics (IVD / IVDR)
· Bio-informatics knowledge
Expected salary based on profile and experience : 45 to 50k€ gross per year + benefits.
You will be joining a highly collaborative and agile company with a demonstrated track record in delivering best-in-class medical solutions that enjoy significant market traction. We have a work-hard-play-hard approach to challenges in both business and technical arenas.
Procédure : Short introduction email with motivation (1 paragraph) CV
Date limite : 30 novembre 2023
Offre publiée le 12 octobre 2023, affichage jusqu'au 30 novembre 2023